Monday, October 25, 2010

Networking with Entrecard

I was new to blogging and was looking for ways to drive traffic to my blogs. I was scouting all over the net to get some tool for increasing traffic to my blogs, when I chanced upon Entrecard while reading someone's blog. I quickly took the chance to click on it, and without second thoughts signed up with Entrecard.
Entrecard is the first blogging community that I registered with when I started blogging. I can say that it was my main source of traffic and it is where I met other bloggers of the same interest. It is indeed worth signing up with Entrecard, especially those who are new to blogging. If you have some interesting articles on your blog, you can easily get some attention. Whenever a visitor comes to your blog and clicks on the mailbox, both you and the visitor will get a point. You can then exchange these points for advertising space on other people’s blogs! It is really an amazing system. You can get some free advertising space for just going to other people’s blogs or getting people to visit your blog. I use this on all my blogs. This is an amazing program that will get you traffic to your blog, guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Up ::